WHAT THIS POLICY PAGE COVERS
Questions have been raised by readers about policies applicable to this website.
PAMALAM appreciates such contact and takes readers' views and questions seriously.
The following policies apply to the PAMALAM website:
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Personal information collected by this website is as follows:
In conformity with standard website practice PAMALAM collects and stores the following information in its site log:
- IP address;
- Date and time;
- Information requested to be sent to the reader;
- The server status and quantity of information sent to the reader;
- The location from which the reader submitted the request for information;
- The web browser agent details.
The general policy is that none of the above information is shared or disclosed to any person outside those trusted to assist with the management and administration of the PAMALAM website, including the website hosting company.
Similarly, none of the above information is rented or sold to any person.
The Guest Book is provided and managed on our behalf by
http://users4.smartgb.com and information requested is as follows:
- Name (mandatory) - which may be any character value desired by the Guest, and masked if requested
- E-mail (optional) - which should be valid if provided and may be masked on request
- Location (optional) - which may be any character value desired by the Guest, and masked if requested
- Website (optional) - which should be valid if provided and may be masked on request
- Message (mandatory) - which may be partially or wholly unpublished if so requested
Messages received are published at the sole discretion of PAMALAM.
Published messages, with masked and/or unmasked information, are displayed in the Guest Book, together with a response where necessary or desirable.
Unpublished and masked information is subject to the same general policy above and used for no other purpose by PAMALAM without the explicit written consent of the Guest.
In exceptional circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We reserve the right to respond and to share information in our possession under the above circumstances.
Other than site log information described above, any personal information that may be obtained by Google or other third parties when a reader uses the search facility or clicks on any of the automated advertisements is not collected, retained or used by PAMALAM.
Information in respect of such contributions received by PAMALAM from PAYPAL in the normal course of PAYPAL's business operations is subject to the same general policy described above.
Copyright of all material in this site remains vested with the legitimate owners thereof.
Access to this site is granted for free, and solely for the purposes of obtaining freely available information about the disappearance of Madeleine Beth McCann.
Nothing in this site is displayed, offered or made available for purposes of sale.
No offer to purchase anything on or from this site will be accepted.
Any and all contributions received are accepted solely as donations for the purpose of defraying the cost of operating and maintaining free access to this site.